WHY IMPORTANT PROJECTS CUSTOM BOOK DESIGN?
We help people who struggle with computers and people who are short on time.
Simplicity! Turn to us and we’ll fix it.
We provide a broad range of services and tailor project to your budget.
We design photobooks and develop book content. We can transform a shoebox of photos into a cherished memento using our organization and storyboarding skills and artistic eye. We scan and organize photo collections. We can retouch your photos and can enhance your faded or damaged photos as well as coordinate all aspects of managing your growing photo collection. Our specialty is family chronicles and books honoring cherished people and places. We coordinate projects, small or large. We have decades of professional experience managing large projects so you can feel confident asking us to coordinate your project no matter how large or small. Turn to us whether you need an all-in-one solution or just one book made quickly. It is your project and it is important to us!
We deliver a book that fits your needs.
We utilize a variety of vendors and arrange printing using a quality vendor based on the book style needed. Our preferred printing vendor is Blurb for their outstanding combination of quality, quick turn deliveries and low cost.
Do-it-yourself publishing is not for everyone. If you are comfortable with computers, and have plenty of time and interest you can make a photo book yourself.
Photobooks are time consuming but relatively easy to make. Start by selecting your pictures, write text, and determine an order that will allow your story to flow. Estimate the number of pages. Continue by comparing vendors. There are many to choose from. Figure out which gives the best editing options, quality, size and price to fit your content, design preferences and the number of pages needed. See examples at www.blurb.com or www.photobox.com. Some vendors have you download free software and others have you work online. Read the instructions, click your way forward and get started. Insert your material into the software, then send it to the vendor and place your order. It takes time to learn how to do it. If this sounds a bit daunting contact us. We can do all or parts of this for you. Let’s start a conversation.
Advantages of our services for custom designed photo books:
- No software has to be downloaded by you.
- No software to learn.
- No equipment to buy.
- No digital imaging expertise necessary.
- Time saving! You do not need to design the photo book yourself which can be very time consuming.
- We manage all the creative & technical aspects of your project so you don’t have to.
- Nothing for you to do but gather your images and tell us what you’d like.
- No more pasting prints in an album, only to have the glue loosen or even worse damage the photos.
- The completed photo book is sent directly to your home, office or specified address.
- The book will not fade like your photos do.
- The individual pages of the photo book are of high quality.
- The high quality hard cover of the photo book is durable and strong.